Sunday 22 March 2009

Sponsorship: Lets Play! Project

We're finally up and running with sponsorship: http://www.justgiving/matthewizzard

This year I've chosen a very special charity. In the past I've done things every couple of years and raised money for national charities, which is fine but you never see a direct benefit of your actions. I have chosen Lets Play! project in Banbury as some close frends of mine have two autistic children who gain so much from going to this group and learning and developing through playing. They are a small group and anything we can raise will halp an amazing amount.

In turn this motivates me which is important when the miles get tough - I'm never going to say I find running easy but knowing what an effect your help will have drives me tremendously.

Please visit my sponsorship page, please give generously - every pound helps and is appreciated by real people that will see a real benefit because of what you have done.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment