Thursday 22 January 2009

Training Starts

According to the training schedule Monday was a rest day. I managed this but missed the first 20 minute run on Tuesday. Wednesday was a rest day, which again I managed (!) and today, Thursday was the first time the running kit went on since Christmas. Oh Dear God! It was a lot tighter than before and I looked like a beetroot after 20 minutes! BUT, writing this now I feel a lot better and that I have done the hardest part, actually starting running again. The next run is Saturday with a 5 mile run on Sunday.
With regards staying overnight I do not really think that it is feasible to arrange this close to 26th April and chatting so some friends who are also running they are going down on the morning so I think I will tag along with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment