Thursday 15 January 2009

Silverstone Half Marathon

OK... since the last post I have been doing a lot of THINKING about training without actually getting off my backside and doing any. I have got as far as taking my gym stuff into work but I do really need to get myself out and running. At least I'm starting to feel like I want to do it rather than loathing the fact!
I ooked at booking a hotel for the night before the marathon in Greenwich - an absolute joke - I'm obviousy FAR to late for this so I wil have to revise my plans. I don't really want to travel down on the day.
One positive thing I have done is registered for the Silverstone Half-Marathon in March - this is about five weeks before London so will be a decent run out at that stage. So, the schedue is all planned, it's down to lardy arse to get off his backside and start doing something!

No comments:

Post a Comment